Sarah Beth O'Neil
Marketing & Sales
- (917) 250-7255
- (973) 273-3008
Maplewood, NJ 07040
Bringing 20 years of branding and design expertise, I take a fresh approach to connecting buyers and sellers in our area, through effective online and direct marketing. Working in client development for a range of NYC agencies taught me the value of building strong relationships and exceeding expectations.
Above being a major financial investment, a home is the foundation of personal happiness. During the course of buying or selling, keeping these emotional and rational drivers in balance can be challenging. As your partner on this journey, I provide sound guidance and support, with my fiduciary responsibility top of mind every step of the way. What does that mean? It means your best interests are my priority and as a powerhouse negotiator I aim to maximize value.
Raised in Englewood and now living in Maplewood, I’m a straight-talkin’ Jersey girl. Proactive and extremely detailed, I do whatever it takes to make things happen and get it done!
Maplewood, Millburn, Short Hills, South Orange, Summit
- New Jersey Licensed Realtor Associate
- National Association of Realtors Member
- Garden State Multiple Listing Service Member
- Negotiation Skills Certified, Scotwork
- Residential Rentals Certified, NCJAR `
- Success Builder Certified, Coldwell Banker
- AIGA, American Institute of Graphic Arts Member
- BA, Sociology & Cultural Anthropology, Lafayette College
- Additional training: Interior Design, Digital Communications, Strategic Branding